De: Gene
Enviado: viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2020 9:23
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] nuance cerence neural tts for NVDA?

There is nothing wonderful about those voices.

Zoey sounds as though she's gargling a little and has stilted inflection.

She sounds to me as though she is on downers.  The other voice I sampled has

stilted inflection and artifacts as well.  They may be better than the

Nuance voices that came before, but until these newer synthesizers sound as

good as the Google Assistant or Alexa, or other such very high quality

speech found in digital assistants, I'll consider them not worth using.