Re: FileZilla brings NVDA to a grinding halt

Damien Garwood

Hi,
I have the same problem. That's why I use WinSCP, not only for its better responsiveness alongside NVDA, but also the fact that it's less cluttered (with the right settings).
Cheers,
Damien.

On 11/09/2020 03:36 pm, Jesse Farquharson wrote:
Hello folks,
I have been trying to do some large folder transfers from FileZilla to my new machine. I noticed this on the old one, but chopped it up to the laughable specs on it. This new machine however is a complete monster, and while I'm trying to do a FileZilla transfer of 20000+ audio files, NVDA grinds to a complete stop. If I try and move around the FileZilla window, I often have to restart NVDA. Can anyone comment on this?
Thanks.