Re: nuance cerence neural tts for NVDA?

Afik Souffir

Hi,

How can you download this voice?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 6:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nuance cerence neural tts for NVDA?

I kinda think these specialty TTS companies are losing steam. I don't think they can keep up with Apple, Google, or even Amazon in this.

Devin Prater

sent from Gmail.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:57 AM Leslie <soundsofmusic@...> wrote:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Josh Kennedy

Where do you find them and how much are they?  I loved the nuance voices that I heard before.  I know you don’t like them, Jean, but I’d like to hear samples.  I’m one of those people who like to change voices every once in a while.  I have many voices on my phone.  They add variety as I work.Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 8:39 AM

To: nvda@groups.io

Subject: [nvda] nuance cerence neural tts for NVDA?

Hi,

Does anyone know if atguys or some other company will be selling the new

Cerence vocalizer deep AI voices for NVDA? Nextup sells them for their text

aloud product and they sound really good. Voices like conversational Zoey

sound quite good.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10