From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:00 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

No. I'm referring to the fact that thekeys on this keyboard are very close
together and I have to be careful about accidentally hitting the caps lock
key.

On 3/12/2016 10:57 AM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

Is this referring to NVDA's tendency to spell out some words when in all
caps? eg. when the word "it" is in a sentence/phrase in all caps, it's
pronounced as "i t", like the abbreviation. It can be annoying sometimes but
I've adjusted to it.

> From: nedster66@gmail.com
> To: nvda@groups.io
> Subject: Re: [nvda] ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:
> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:52:57 -0800
>
> Hi, I've done this. I have a full desktop keyboard. I accidentally hit
the caps lock and I yelled through the message. Luckly it was someone off
list. Maybe that person had his caps lock on.

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org