From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Running production build and alpha build concurrently?

You can't have more than one copy installed but you can have an installed
copy and a portable version on the same machine. You can have as many
portable versions as you want and no installed version if you wish.

The portable versions can't do certtain things, and those limitations apply
mostly to Windows 10. But you may be able to check whatever you intend to
with the portable version.