From: Larry Wang
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 11:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Japanese and Chinese TTS voices?

You can try XunFei TTS in HKBU addon.

https://www.hkbu.org.hk/en/service/technology/sub-page?page_id=nvda_modules_2020_03

在 2020/9/12 1:21, Clement Chou 写道:
Looking for some new ones to use. The vocalizer ones for both
languages are usable, but don't sound great as others have said about
this tts in general, and the Japanese one especially messes up Kanji
readings quite often. windows 1 core voices are ok, but don't seem to
know how to pause properly... what other voices are people using that
can be purchased and used with nvda?