Re: NVDA support in DOS emulators like DosBox?

David Griffith

Well Joseph

I did carefully look at the orca page before sending my Mail to make sure of my facts.

May not be understanding  the issue but they seem pretty unequivocal that Orca can run in this environment.

I quote below what they say about it.

Note: the ORCA4 Linux shared library version should also work in the Windows 10 linux emulation environment."

From

https://sites.google.com/site/orcainputlibrary/setting-up-orca

David G.