Re: what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3:

RealTalk

Yes, I completely agree. Audio would be first, the text format would be good for after a person listens to the audio version. That way they have something to do a quick reference.

On Aug 28, 2016, at 12:41 PM, David Tanner <david.tanner100@...> wrote:

 C I would agree with Janine that an audio tutorial would be too great advantage for many users.

David Tanner

From my iPhone 6 S

On Aug 28, 2016, at 10:40 AM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalker64@...> wrote:

What makes a good audio tutorial imho is a demonstration of new aspects of the app. Some people are auditory learners and sometimes a concept can just be explained more easily by showing what it sounds like with the product.

I think that gives my vote to someone actually also doing an audio walk-through of new features.
Jenine Stanley

On Aug 27, 2016, at 11:22 PM, RealTalk <realtalk.pr@...> wrote:

I say yes, it wouldn't hurt to have both.

On Aug 27, 2016, at 1:43 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Yes, there is.

On 8/24/2016 4:01 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:
Is there not a textual What’s New feature in the NVDA menu Help section?

Cheers
Chris