"if you don't recognize this you must be under 30"

i was going to be offended but then I remembered that I did just turn 30 so you're just about right.

If it's just for that retro feel, what about using Talking Dosbox? (scroll below the file list for a readme describing the program)

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 8:08 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
Hi,
Ah, I see.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lukasz Golonka
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 5:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA support in DOS emulators like DosBox?

Hello,

There is a horrible misunderstanding here. There are two programs called Orca apparently:
- The first one (to which David linked below) is some sort of library for performing chemical calculations and therefore is not really interesting with regard to running screen readers under WSL.
- The second one is the screen reader called Orca (it's web page is here https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/)
and AFAIK it cannot be easily started under WSL as of yet.

--
Regards
Lukasz