Re: NVDA support in DOS emulators like DosBox?

Luke Robinett

Hey Ron. Those games sound awesome! That’s what I loved about PC gaming back in the 90s – you would never find stuff that weird or goofy on the big gaming consoles of the day. you know, I guess I don’t really know what I’m looking for when it comes to revisiting DOS… It’s not like I have enough vision to appreciate any of the video games. I just thought it might be fun to try to write a basic program in QBasic or something. I don’t know. The more you described talking DOS box, the more I remember coming across something like that on a forum a while back. Sounds like it might represent a partial solution but it isn’t quite there yet? Still might be fun to poke around on