Re: PDF files with MS Edge

George McCoy

Thanks Oriana. I was asking for an acquaintance who isn't on this list.  I just found out this afternoon that he was running nvda 2019.2 with windows 10 2004. We updated nvda to 2020.2 and the problem went away.

George

On 9/13/2020 2:38 PM, Oriana wrote:
George, is it all pdfs for you, or just certain files? Could be a glitch in the file itself causing the crash, some sort of unsafe embedded content or improperly implemented DRM, etc.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 2:28 PM George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:
Thank you, Rui.