From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:41 AM
To: NVDA List <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] SPL add on version?

I'm using the stable version of the SPL add on. However, when I started this morning, I got a notice that a new version of the add on is available but it wanted to give me the LTS version instead of the stable version. I then went to the add on page to check there. When I chose to download the stable version, it again offered me the lts version instead. I tried downloading the lts version and got nothing. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks.

Roger