From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 4:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] SPL add on version?

Hello Roger:

I do not understand your posting. What is an SPL addon? Is it for JAWS, NVDA, or Office? Also, what is the LTS version? Using Three Letter Acronyms (TLAs) without expansion is difficult for those who are not cognizant of their meaning. Also, it helps readers if you specify what program an add on pertains to.

Regards, rick