Urgent: NVDA going silent in outlook 2016

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

I installed visual studio 2019 community addition and upgraded dragon
professional to version 15.6.

Now, however, whenever I launch outlook, NVDA goes silent when I swap to
outlook. This happens in any dialogue of that program. I have tested with
NVDA running without add-ons. Bo change.

I have tried narrator and it works without a program in outlook 2016.

I am not sure why installing dragon 15.6 and or visual studio would cause
this problem nor am I certain if these actions are the cause of the program.

How do I troubleshoot this?
Pranav