From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. September 2020 18:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Urgent: NVDA going silent in outlook 2016

Hi all,

I installed visual studio 2019 community addition and upgraded dragon professional to version 15.6.

Now, however, whenever I launch outlook, NVDA goes silent when I swap to outlook. This happens in any dialogue of that
program. I have tested with NVDA running without add-ons. Bo change.

I have tried narrator and it works without a program in outlook 2016.

I am not sure why installing dragon 15.6 and or visual studio would cause this problem nor am I certain if these actions
are the cause of the program.

How do I troubleshoot this?
Pranav