From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lukasz Golonka
Sent: 17 September 2020 23:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading names of selected files

Hello,

I believe, though may be wrong about this since I haven't been using VoiceOver for a few years now that it is in deed possible to report what items are selected on a list after selection is done. On Windows JAWS can certainly report selected items on Windows Explorer list when pressing JAWS+Shift_+Down arrow. For NVDA the same can be accomplished with an add-on called Columns Review in this case the command to report selected items is NVDA+Shift+Up arrow. This add-on is available from the official add-ons website in the section for add-onns under development.

--
Regards
Lukasz