Re: NVDA reading names of selected files in a file list

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 07:27 PM, David Griffith wrote:
But Lucas has shown a method where  Jaws will announce  the 15th and 300th file if they are selected without  you having to arrow through.
-
Which is every bit as much a revelation to me as it was to you.  I could swear I've done what he instructed in the past, and it didn't do that.  This result is far more useful, that's for certain!

          ~ Oscar Wilde