Re: NVDA and security info

Well, as far as I understand, if their it allows you to securely login to their system, all they need is install your display drivers, nvda and addons you need on the system and thats it in admin mode.

If your laptop, they may just give you remote access but you will still need nvda installed on that system.

That is assuming they don't then say nvda is not secure because it is opensource and then ask you to jaws.

On 18/09/2020 8:38 pm, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

Recently I found myself on many interviews for jobs. One of the questions I have to answer is: NVDA can work on secure system?

Such, organazations, companies, and such?

I read that the answer is yes, but I would like a clear answer here.

One of the companies ask me to go to them again, with my braille display and laptop, so they can check if NVDA is secure, and how I will work, with my laptop or on there.

Thanks for any answer.

Afik.