From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bianka Brankovic
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 11:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and secuirity info

Hello Afik,

I have been using NVDA for years now as my primary screenreader at work. The question is, what do the companies require exactly?

My computer at work is administered by the IT and I do not have admin privileges of any kind.

I never had issues with our security or antivirus systems while using NVDA.

As far as the legalities, this is certainly a question vor NVAccess. But I do know quite a few blind sysadmins who work with NVDA as well. From a practical perspective, there are no security concerns. However, the company has to be able and willing to allow open source software in their systems.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka