Re: having trouble signing into my gmail account

Arlene

Oh, that is bizarre!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: August-28-16 7:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble signing into my gmail account

Hi, Arleen,

I'm on my home computer.

Rosemarie

On 8/28/2016 6:24 PM, Arlene wrote:
Hi, are you on your home computer? Or are you on a friends computer? Google is getting strange. It happened to me. I tried to put the I pad I share with my friend when I was on vacation. It would not let me. I had an old recovery email address that no longer exists. So I had to delete it and add the email address that we share on the iphone. Google acted like someone was trying to get into my account. So I had to have my room mate go on IE or whatever apple uses as a web browser. She had to allow access to it then it said that my gmail is less secure witch is not true. That is bizarre where you try to sign in and it wants you to create an account when you already have one. Did you write the google team about this problem?