Re: NVDA and security info

Well if its on their system, nvda will have to be installed with admin
permitions, but after that you can modify it and install addons, etc
as you would usually do since its in your user folder.
Now, as for the drivers, any drivers etc for your display will need to
be installed in your account with admin permitions to.
Any big updates to nvda etc will need admin permitions but if they are
willing then you won't have a problem.

On 19/09/2020, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

I think thats why they ask me to come again with my laptop and Braille
display, to check that.

If i’ll not work on my laptop, i’ll work on there.
They are very willing to help.
Do i need to install the Braille display driver, or its automatic?

Sent from my Iphone

On 18 Sep 2020, at 22:10, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:

Well if nvda is ok, your laptop could be the best but companies don't
necessarily like you working off of a non company laptop which is not
propperly handled.

On 18/09/2020 9:32 pm, Afik Souffir wrote:

The customer service manager read about NVDA and said she thinks that’s ok.
As far as I know, there IT department did a security check on the NVDA
install file.
But, they said they need to check my laptop and NVDA and decide if I'll work
on my laptop or there computer.

Afik.