Re: Thunderbird 78.2.2

Gene

I don't know why you hear that.  I don't.  Once you open a message, wait a moment, then use the read to end command.  That should cause the message body to be read and interrupt or avoid unnecessary speech or unwanted repetition of one or more headers.

You may be able to stop the field that shows the time a message was sent or received, I'm not sure which, and that might stop the behavior.  I'll play around and see if I can turn it off.

Gene

On 9/18/2020 7:11 PM, Don H wrote:
Finding that the latest version of Thunderbird works well with NVDA. There is a new little bit of verbage when you open a message in thundervird 78.2.2.  It says property page followed by the time the message was sent.  For example before the message is read I hear Property Page 6:53 pm.  Is there a way to avoid this verbage?