Re: Thunderbird 78.2.2

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'm having this problem too. I guess the only thing you can do is go to the top of the message and hit insert down-arrow to read it. I don't know of any way to turn off the extra verbage.

On 9/18/2020 5:11 PM, Don H wrote:
Finding that the latest version of Thunderbird works well with NVDA. There is a new little bit of verbage when you open a message in thundervird 78.2.2.  It says property page followed by the time the message was sent.  For example before the message is read I hear Property Page 6:53 pm.  Is there a way to avoid this verbage?