Re: Thunderbird 78.2.2

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I also have recently installed Thunderbird 78.2.2.0.  It works quite well. I am seeing only one major issue.  When scrolling through messages within a folder (that is without opening any of them,) the from field of the header is read twice.

I see by some posts on this and other lists, that people aren't seeing this but they are seeing other issues.  I wonder if there is some sort of underlying issue in the way in which NVDA handles this update that manifest itself in different ways on different systems depending upon how Thunderbird is configured.

On 9/18/2020 8:11 PM, Don H wrote:
Finding that the latest version of Thunderbird works well with NVDA. There is a new little bit of verbage when you open a message in thundervird 78.2.2.  It says property page followed by the time the message was sent.  For example before the message is read I hear Property Page 6:53 pm.  Is there a way to avoid this verbage?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"