Re: Accessible windows camera/video editing apps – do they exist?

Sascha Cowley

Edited

  • I had some success using Virtual Dub several (6-7) years ago.
  • If you're able to find it and get it to work, Windows Live Movie Maker was reasonably accessible.
  • The Photos app in Windows 10 supports some basic video editing, though I suspect this will be the same as what you can access from the Camera app.
  • If you're patient and reasonably savvy, you may be able to get FFMPEG to do some of what you want, though it isn't really what it's intended for.