Notepad++ Issue with Preferences

Rich Caloggero

I'm trying Notepad++ again, and it seems a bit better this time around.

However, one thing I am noticing is that when I bring up preferences, then switch away from the program, then switch back again, preferences is completely gone. Attempting to bring it up again does nothing.  If I close the current Notepad++ file window, preferences reappears, so it would seem that it is somehow in a hidden tab which most likely is not accessible via keystroke. I'll bet you can click somewhere with a mouse and have it magically appear.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

-- Rich