Re: Notepad++ Issue with Preferences

Gene

I don't use Notepad++, but whenever you are working with tabs or a program with windows you can't move to in ways you might usually do, use control tab to see if you can. It works to move among tabs and it works in Winamp to move among windows and in Thunderbird, as examples.

From: Rich Caloggero
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 12:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Notepad++ Issue with Preferences

I'm trying Notepad++ again, and it seems a bit better this time around.

However, one thing I am noticing is that when I bring up preferences, then switch away from the program, then switch back again, preferences is completely gone. Attempting to bring it up again does nothing. If I close the current Notepad++ file window, preferences reappears, so it would seem that it is somehow in a hidden tab which most likely is not accessible via keystroke. I'll bet you can click somewhere with a mouse and have it magically appear.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

-- Rich