Re: Masked URLs in E-mail messages

Quentin Christensen

I've added a comment on this issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11212 - the issue was originally requesting a feature such as in Narrator where you can press a keystroke to have a URL sent to an online service and the title retrieved - I'd prefer simply reading the underlying URL.  Personally, the context of the link should already give you the WHY you might follow it that you might get from the title, what I really want to know exactly WHERE it will take me.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 4:22 AM Dzhovani <dzhovani.chemishanov@...> wrote:
Actually, I can. Unless there is type of links that I've never met so far. NVDA+numpad5 would say "click here". NVDA+numpad8 for going down the object tree would say "click here, https://example.com/some-path-here". Works in Thunderbird and Firefox.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager