Re: Accessible windows camera/video editing apps – do they exist?

Pramit

Hi Luke,

I am talking about the same Windows Movie Maker application that initially came preinstalled with Windows earlier versions.
That same app is accessible but the app has to be downloaded from a third party website.

Regards,
Pramit

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 4:40 AM Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...> wrote:
Hi. I remember having decent luck with windows movie maker many years ago but my understanding is that is no longer included in windows. I certainly don’t see it in windows 10. There’s a store app with that name but I think it’s a third-party program. Can you clarify which program you are referring to?

On Sep 20, 2020, at 5:29 AM, Pramit <PRAMIT.VISION@...> wrote:

Hi Luke,

You can try using the Windows Movie Maker. It's accessible and have large set of features that you can use for editing your video.

Hope this helps!

Pramit

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...> wrote:
I like to make the occasional YouTube video but so far have just relied on the very limited but fully accessible windows camera app. Just wondering if anybody has had any luck with third-party preferably free camera or video editing apps. It would be nice to be able to produce something a bit more professional. Thanks.