Spelling corrections not displayed when composing a message in Microsoft teams for windows

Luke Robinett

Hi folks,

When I am typing a message in Microsoft teams, NVDA announces misspelled words, as expected, but when I hit the right windows key to get the Context menu, I don’t get any spelling suggestions like I would in other Microsoft apps. I will say I attempted this same thing with narrator and encountered the same problem, so it might be an issue with Teams. Just thought I’d see if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any workarounds. Thanks.