Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Monte Single

Hi List,

As always, nvda is my screen reader of choice.

I encourage others to add nvda to their toolkit.

Features are being added to nvda faster than I learn and use them.

I support the project  by purchasing  manuals and making donations.

Thanks,

Monte