Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Arlene

Oh yeah, NVDA rocks! I’ve used it in zoom metings. I too find these minor glitches But still it rocks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: September 21, 2020 1:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

I too feel that NVDA is the best screen reader out there. It has helped me as far as doing shopping online as well as writing messages.

On 9/21/2020 9:51 AM, Leslie wrote:

I’ve said before how NVDA. Is the best screen reader I know.  During this pandemic I can go to tech classes using it.  I’m learning how to use Zoom and Teams.  Sometimes I run into glitches, but I don’t think this is due to NVDA.  I’m trying to learn how to get around those glitches so I can use these programs more smoothly.  The 1 core voices are fantastic.  Some people perefer eloquence, but I get retired of its inflection.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10