Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Arlene

Oh yeah, NVDA rocks! I’ve used it in zoom metings. I too find these minor glitches But still it rocks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: September 21, 2020 1:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

I too feel that NVDA is the best screen reader out there. It has helped me as far as doing shopping online as well as writing messages.

On 9/21/2020 9:51 AM, Leslie wrote:

I’ve said before how NVDA. Is the best screen reader I know.  During this pandemic I can go to tech classes using it.  I’m learning how to use Zoom and Teams.  Sometimes I run into glitches, but I don’t think this is due to NVDA.  I’m trying to learn how to get around those glitches so I can use these programs more smoothly.  The 1 core voices are fantastic.  Some people perefer eloquence, but I get retired of its inflection.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 7:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

NVDA benefits me even when there is not a pandemic more than I know how to express in words. during the pandemic, however, it has worked well with Zoom since I have been attending many Zoom meetings. I do not know how to thank those who give many hours of their time to keep on working on NVDA to make it the best that it can be.

Thank you so very much.

On 9/20/2020 11:50 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi everyone,

As this turbulent year continues, we want to hear your good news.  Please reply (or email info@...), and tell us, how has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic?

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

-- 
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.