Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.

NVDA let me continue with the school. Thanks to NVDA, I can connect to my virtual classes by Zoom and a platform of education in Ecuador called Runachay. Also, I continue help to the blind people, learn to use Reaper with Osara and learn the use of midi files.

I have a composition recorded with Reaper and virtual instruments of Hipersonic, with help of NVDA, Osara and js Be Smart that add an accessible control of effects and change the bank of sounds.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people, with use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

NVDA certified expert certificate