Re: Edge and/or NVDA crashes

Denis Sariyannis

I don't know if that helps. But with JAWS these very frequent issues seem not to happen.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 19.09.2020 um 14:19 schrieb Denis Sariyannis via groups.io <denis.sariyannis@...>:

In Chrome I can see that the browser window freezes. NVDA keeps running. But I think that it must have something to do with the combination of NVDA and Chromium or something like that. The normal view of Gmail is something that probably many people use with Chrome. ;)

Am Sa., 19. Sept. 2020 um 12:30 Uhr schrieb Denis Sariyannis via groups.io <denis.sariyannis=gmail.com@groups.io>:
It does not happen with Firefox. I'm going to test it with Chrome.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 19.09.2020 um 12:24 schrieb Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,

Does this happen with other browsers, say Chrome?

Cheers,

Joseph