Re: call for topics letter.

Laura, et. al.,

          If you are sending something as an e-mail attachment, the NVDA group settings are to strip all attachments.  I have temporarily set this to moderate so that if you wish to resend with an attachment, I can allow it.

          After this is over, I will set the attachments setting to bounce (as in the message will be sent back to you) rather than strip, which allows the message part to come through but silently strips attachments.  Under virtually all normal circumstances attachments are not allowed for the group.  Ideally the files will be hosted somewhere else and links to those files supplied in the message body.

          ~ Oscar Wilde