Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Leslie

Darn, I don’t know your name.  That sounds like a good idea.  Find my email link here and write me privately and we can talk more about Zoom.  Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Luke Robinett
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 12:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Hey Leslie,

We switched to Microsoft teams at work at the start of this year so, through a combination of memorizing hot keys and a whole lot of trial and error I have figured out how to be pretty productive in it. Let me know if you’d like to chat and exchange best practices sometime.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 12:39 PM, Leslie <soundsofmusic@...> wrote:

I’ve said before how NVDA. Is the best screen reader I know.  During this pandemic I can go to tech classes using it.  I’m learning how to use Zoom and Teams.  Sometimes I run into glitches, but I don’t think this is due to NVDA.  I’m trying to learn how to get around those glitches so I can use these programs more smoothly.  The 1 core voices are fantastic.  Some people perefer eloquence, but I get retired of its inflection.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10