Fluent Reader: a feature-rich and accessible Windows RSS reader

Amir

Folks, my quest to find an accessible windows RSS reader, something which supports both local refreshes and online RSS services, finally led to Fluent Reader. In short, this Electron-based app is a versatile, full-text RSS reader which is both more accessible than the online services we discussed here a while ago and is quite easy to master once we spend a few minutes with it. The app supports auto-refreshes at least on a 5-minute basis, and we can increase the value which is set to "Never" by default. It can be found at https://www.electronjs.org/apps/fluent-reader

Also its Github page is here: https://github.com/yang991178/fluent-reader

Of course, it has a couple of glitches and I have tried to summarize them via this issue: https://github.com/yang991178/fluent-reader/issues/103

I'd appreciate it if you could also contribute in order to help take care of them sooner.

Hope you find this of use.

Best,

Amir