Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

David Moore

Like hope says below, I use nvda every day! I have used it 80% of the time I am on the computer doing many tasks like browsing the internet for information, using the Microsoft news app in Windows 10, watching movies, listening to news, and on and on . Nvda is my full time screen reader now. For the first time in years, I did not renew my software maintenance agreement for Jaws. Nvda allows me to access the latest news easily on browsers like brave, Microsoft edge, chrome, water fox, and many more. Take care guys, and thank you for all you do to give us a great screen reader that people all over the world can use for free!

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020, 9:15 PM Hope Williamson <webspinner@...> wrote:
I'm not sure how to answer this question. I've used NVDA full time since
2016, therefore it continues to benefit me daily.