Re: How has NVDA benefitted you during the pandemic

Oleksandr Gryshchenko

Hello friends!
I have been using NVDA for over 7 years now.
This is a great screen reader that gets better and better every year!
For my tasks, there is absolutely no need to use third-party screen readers - NVDA does an excellent job!
I read a lot, browse websites, study English and periodically take various online courses - always NVDA is my main and favorit assistant!
I also really love that my favorite programming language, Python, was used in the development of NVDA!
Now I`m working on my first add-on for NVDA, I want to make my modest contribution to the development of this wonderful program.
I am very glad that this program has such a large community - so many people who speak different languages ​​and live in different parts of our planet!
Many thanks to the authors for an excellent and very useful product!
I wish all members of this group good luck and good health!
Oleksandr, Ukraine