Re: List of NVDA Key Strokes

Quentin Christensen

Hi Thomas,

Others have given answers to the specific questions, so I thought I'd tag on the end with a couple of resources which might help you going forward.

If you're coming from Jaws, there is a Wiki article with tips on Switching from Jaws to NVDA: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

If you are new to screenreaders completely, or wish to learn NVDA from scratch, you may be interested in the Basic Training for NVDA module, which is available from the NV Access shop (either on its own, or as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle): https://www.nvaccess.org/shop

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 9:06 AM Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

welcome aboard! To access the keystrokes for NVDA, Press insert-n then hit the down arrow until NVDA says Help sub-menu from there, press the right arrow then hit the down arrow twice for the keyboard commands option.  Hope this helps.

Tony

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager