Re: Fluent Reader: a feature-rich and accessible Windows RSS reader

Akash Kakkar

Hey Amir,

Amazing, gonna give it a try.

On 9/23/2020 2:43 AM, Amir wrote:
Folks, my quest to find an accessible windows RSS reader, something which supports both local refreshes and online RSS services, finally led to Fluent Reader. In short, this Electron-based app is a versatile, full-text RSS reader which is both more accessible than the online services we discussed here a while ago and is quite easy to master once we spend a few minutes with it. The app supports auto-refreshes at least on a 5-minute basis, and we can increase the value which is set to "Never" by default. It can be found at https://www.electronjs.org/apps/fluent-reader

Also its Github page is here: https://github.com/yang991178/fluent-reader

Of course, it has a couple of glitches and I have tried to summarize them via this issue: https://github.com/yang991178/fluent-reader/issues/103

I'd appreciate it if you could also contribute in order to help take care of them sooner.

Hope you find this of use.

Best,

Amir