Re: Mostly used media player with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Foobar all the way for me. I don't care for vlc although I have and use it for some things, but it's 99 percent foobar. It's scriptable, can do a lot with and without foobar add ons, and the keys can if needed be made global.

On 23 Sep 2020, at 1:31, Marco Oros wrote:

Hello dear NVDA users.

I have a question. Which mediaplayer are You use with NVDA? Which media player is mostly accessible for users of NVDA?

Thank You.

Marco Oros