Gmail Filter Setup - Specifically, for the NVDA Group Messages

Daniel McGee

Hello everyone, using gmail as my email provider. I'm having a really hard time trying to create a message rule / filter that'll apply the rule to go into my NVDA folder / label with NVDA.

I'm fairly certain that I have it all setup correctly but my incoming messages are: still showing up in the inbox. Even though I have told the rule to: skip the inbox and just go into the NVDA folder.

If I have missed any Criteria in getting the rule to work, then please, do let me know. As I'm starting to feel like its gmail and not human error on my part. Thank you

Daniel