Re: Fluent Reader: a feature-rich and accessible Windows RSS reader

Amir

<LOL>! On the contrary, I think you are too modernistic to accept clients for RSS -- or perhaps email. But personally speaking, I find the web interface for access to RSS feeds quite time-consuming and rather disconcerting, and I can say the same thing about Gmail's web interface when it comes to email. Now as far as RSS is concerned, getting Miniflux, for instance, to display the full content of an article is more time-consuming than doing it in Fluent Reader or Raven-Reader -- another RSS client I'm testing. With that said, I do understand people have different tastes or needs.