Re: Gmail Filter Setup - Specifically, for the NVDA Group Messages

Daniel,

           It appears there may be issues with Groups.io messages and Gmail filtering, as there are workarounds that have had to be done with Gmail.  I am having no issues with filtering messages from the [jawsscripts] messages from freelist.org, but the Groups.io NVDA messages are still having the Inbox label applied to them in addition to the label for NVDA Group Messages, even when I say to archive them.  I'm researching further for a possible workaround.

          ~ Oscar Wilde