Re: Gmail Filter Setup - Specifically, for the NVDA Group Messages

And, now, it appears to be working as I'd expect based on what I offered earlier.  I don't know if a message had come in just before I finished the filter or what, but now the incoming messages (in this case, from me, when I'm posting via the web) are being correctly shuttled to the NVDA Group Messages folder and bypassing inbox.

          ~ Oscar Wilde