Re: Mostly used media player with NVDA

JM Casey

More programmes should have foibles like this one

It does seem to present a challenge for some though, or maybe just ore time than some are willing to put into setup

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amir
Sent: September 23, 2020 5:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mostly used media player with NVDA

Greetings. For me -- and many others, it is Foobar2000 all the way. I switched from Winamp which is no longer being developed other than the leaked releases which circulate around to Foobar2000 which is equally low-resource and quite well-maintained. Everything is customizable in Foobar2000 and that might also be its foible as you need to define your hot keys first. But once you do it, you can't be happier. Foobar2000 support is also mentioned in NVDA's manual.

Best,
Amir