Re: Spelling corrections not displayed when composing a message in Microsoft teams for windows

Luke Robinett

Anyone? Just curious if anyone is able to reproduce what I described in this email. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Luke Robinett via groups.io <blindgroupsluke=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi folks,

When I am typing a message in Microsoft teams, NVDA announces misspelled words, as expected, but when I hit the right windows key to get the Context menu, I don’t get any spelling suggestions like I would in other Microsoft apps. I will say I attempted this same thing with narrator and encountered the same problem, so it might be an issue with Teams. Just thought I’d see if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any workarounds. Thanks.