From: Mária Orovčíková
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 7:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA does not work properly

Hello list,
I have some weird issue with NVDA.
When I do not use my laptop for a longer period of time (half an hour
and longer), but the laptop is stil on, and when I want to use it again,
I pres any key, NVdA takes quite a long time to start speaking.
I have Lenovo, Windows 10, latest NVDA version and I have screensavers,
and standby mode disabled.
Please, if anyone knows any workaround, let me know.
Thank you very much for your help.
Maria