Navigating Microsoft Edge Favourites

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I can navigate to the Microsoft Edge favourites treeview with NVDA, but not within it using the ARROW keys.  I activated focus mode by pressing ENTER on the treeview, which is described as clickable, but nothing happened.  I was able to navigate within the treeview using JAWS 16, and forms mode was autoactivated when I navigated to the treeview.  I can't navigate within the listbiew that opens up when you activate a treeview choice with JAWS, but I can with NVDA.  I'm running the latest versions of Microsoft Edge and Windows 10.

Thanks,

Louise